This year we are excited to announce a totally different experience for the Austin Bloom wreath making workshops you have come to love and know - a tradition for so many.
We have designed an expert tutorial and beautiful making kit full of local, dried foliage and flowers, linen and ribbons, which guides you through making a Christmas wreath in the comfort of your own home. Estee Austin will be your host and tutor!
Now is the time to organise a group of friends to join in a fun experience of creativity, making, festivity and meditation together.
If you select 'Shipping', we ship orders on Wednesdays. We will start sending DIY Kits on the 18th Nov, 25th Nov and 2nd Dec 2020.
Orders with 'shipping anywhere in Australia' are available until Tues 1st Dec.
If you select 'Pickup', we allow pickups on Saturdays, between 9.00am -12 noon. Pickup will be available on Sat 21st Nov, 28th Nov, 5th Dec and 12 Dec.
Orders with 'pickup in Mitcham, South Australia', are available until Friday 11th Dec. You will be notified of pickup location.
How this works:
- Pre-order your kit(s) with postage or pick-up for you and your friends
- Receive your kit(s) by post through the week of November 16th or via pick-up from Mitcham starting Saturday November 21st
- Receive a link to the digital course
- Organise a date to make the wreath with friends or on your own
- Get making a wreath which is unique to you!
- Hang your personal wreath on your door or gift it to someone special
Your kit includes:
14 inch wire wreath base
Dried and preserved foliage and flowers
Floristy wire and zip ties
Linen and ribbons for features and hanging
Location and set up
Your own digs.
A sweet internet connection.
A surface to work on. We recommend a working height of 90cm if standing.
A good pair of floristry snips. You can add some as an extra from us if needed.
A glass of merriment and a little pudding would not go amiss while creating this fabulous artwork.....
*Refunds or credit notes do not apply to this product.