This year we are excited to announce a totally different experience for the Austin Bloom wreath making workshops you have come to love and know - a tradition for so many.
We have designed an expert tutorial and beautiful making kit full of local, dried foliage and flowers, linen and ribbons, which guides you through making a Christmas wreath in the comfort of your own home.
Estee Austin is your host and tutor!
Now is the time to organise a group of friends to join in a fun experience of creativity, making, festivity and meditation together.
This is a pre-order kit, and dispatch will begin from the 16th November. You can select Australia Post for delivery (approx $20 per kit) anywhere in Australia, or select pick-up in Mitcham, South Australia.
If you order the kit(s) after November 16th, pick-up will be available each Saturday until December 12th between 9.00am - 12 noon.
How this works:
- Pre-order your kit(s) with postage or pick-up for you and your friends
- Receive your kit(s) by post through the week of November 16th or pick-up from Mitcham on Saturday November 21st
- Receive a downloadable link to the digital course with instructions and pdf step-by-step wreath guide
- Organise a date to make the wreath
- Hang it on your door or gift it to someone else!
Your kit includes:
14 inch wire wreath base
Dried and preserved foliage and flowers
Floristy wire and zip ties
Linen and ribbons for features and hanging
Location and set up
Your own digs
A sweet internet connection
A surface to work on. We recommend a working height of 90cm if standing
A good pair of floristry snips. You can add some as an extra from us
A glass of merriment and a little pudding would not go amiss while creating this fabulous artwork.....
*Refunds or credit notes do not apply to this product.